This is hands down our favorite healthy granola recipe.
- 3 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 3/4 Cup Pecans
- 4 Tablespoon (TBSP) Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon (TBSP) Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Lightly grease two large rimmed baking sheets; or line them with parchment.
- combine the oats and nuts. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry mixture, stir and toss until everything is combined
- Spread the granola on the baking sheets
- Bake the granola for about 90 minutes, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes or so. You want to bring the granola at the edge in towards the middle, so it all browns evenly.
- When the granola is a medium golden brown, remove it from the oven and cool completely on the pans.
- Transfer the granola to a large bowl, and mix in the dried fruit.
Serving Size 1 Cup
Servings Per Recipe 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 3g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 33mg 1%
Potassium 58mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin E 9%
Riboflavin B2 5%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.